Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Picture sort order  (Read 3016 times)

turbozutek

• Coppermine newbie
    • The System
Picture sort order
« on: June 15, 2005, 02:11:58 pm »

Ok, I've looked for this and can't find anything similar... So here goes;

One thing I notice that CopperMine doesn't do too well is customise picture sort order. I take a lot of pictures that are based as a kind of walk through of buildings and houses:

http://www.turbozutek.f2s.com/

What would be REALLY handy is to be able to say to the sytem 'display this picture FIRST' irrispective of it's logical filename. For instance, I might have a set of pictures that run 1,2,3,4 etc etc which will be displayed in that order - however if the 1 file is the back door and 5 is the front door, it would be handy to be able to 'move' them in the picture order to reflect an ordered walk through of the building.

I realise I can name the files in such a manner as to make that possible with the standard sort order, but it's a LOT of work, especially applying this to back locations... Some of which were done years ago!

I'm not sure how easy this would be to do - but it would make a very, very handy feature for any future versions of CM.

Yours,

Chris...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 05:19:38 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Picture sort order
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 03:26:40 pm »

It is already in the next version of Coppermine.

turbozutek

• Coppermine newbie
    • The System
Re: Picture sort order
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 02:26:36 am »

Awesome!

Thanks!

Chris...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.