Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help: Intermediate Images Too Big  (Read 2576 times)

Identityknown

• Coppermine newbie
Help: Intermediate Images Too Big
« on: June 15, 2005, 01:53:31 pm »

Hi all,

I searched all the topics for intermediate pictures. They all said to change it in the admin section of coppermine which I did. I have the max H and W of intermediate images set to 2000 and the max H and W of uploaded images set to 2000. I did this because of the "Max Pixel" problem. It seems if I change the intermediate max H and W (height and width) then not only does the size of the intermediate doesn't change, but I can't upload more pictures without getting the max pixel error.

Can someone point me the right way?

Identityknown

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help: Intermediate Images Too Big
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 01:58:29 pm »

To be more specific. I want the intermediate sized picture not to be so big as to need scroll bars to see the pictures, and also mess up the Coppermine template into a mess of lines. (using hardwire)

Also, I tried running the admin tools util. I get: ERROR creating:$normal

I... dont' know what else to do at this point.

Also, whats a good size to put for the intermediate image. THe default is 400 but again I get the max pixel limit error, which doesn't make sense since it should only affect the intermediate picture, not the uploaded picture's pixel limit which is set to 2000.

*sigh*
Thanks ahead of time
~Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.