Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.1 -> 1.2 update - "invalid action" error  (Read 4227 times)

viguera

• Coppermine newbie
1.1 -> 1.2 update - "invalid action" error
« on: November 25, 2003, 09:07:11 pm »

I've looked around but I can't find this anywhere on the support forums.

I updated last night from 1.1 to 1.2 and everything seems to work fine, with the exception of config.php.  The settings are displayed fine, up to "Max dimension of a thumbnail*", then the table ends.  Viewing the source shows an incomplete table (no closing tag) and the words "Invalid action" as the end of the page.

That means that the gallery is working perfectly, but I can't make any changes to the configuration if I ever need to, which is a bad thing... :)

I've been trying to track this down with little success. A dummy info.php shows that GD is installed as 1.6.2 or higher, but phpinfo.php says that the gd module doesn't exist.

Mind you, this was all working 100% prior to the update (well, with the exception of the fact that this is GD 1.x and that my webhost has safe mode turned on :).  Still, this only happens with 1.2.

Any suggestions?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 08:39:41 am »

did you run the upgrade script that comes with the cpg1.2.0 package? If the config screen only displays partially, this usually means that you haven't got all database entries that are needed. The upgrade script usually takes care of the extra database entries that are required in cpg1.2.0.
If you want to make sure you have everything you need, use a tool like phpMyAdmin and check that you have all entries that are new (refer to the file /sql/update.sql in your coppermine folder to see what you'll have to look for). If you're going to copy-and-paste the queries into phpMyAdmin (because you found out that you haven't got all db entries), make sure to adjust the table prefix!

GauGau

viguera

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2003, 07:03:27 am »

Quote from: "gaugau"
did you run the upgrade script that comes with the cpg1.2.0 package? If the config screen only displays partially, this usually means that you haven't got all database entries that are needed. The upgrade script usually takes care of the extra database entries that are required in cpg1.2.0.
If you want to make sure you have everything you need, use a tool like phpMyAdmin and check that you have all entries that are new (refer to the file /sql/update.sql in your coppermine folder to see what you'll have to look for). If you're going to copy-and-paste the queries into phpMyAdmin (because you found out that you haven't got all db entries), make sure to adjust the table prefix!

GauGau

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for Turkey Day... :)

I ran update.php and as far as I know everything ran fine... all of the database tasks that were supposed to have run show up as completed, and re-running it shows "Already Done" for all of them, with the "Let's continue !" link at the bottom.

Clicking on the link takes me to the gallery, and as far as I can tell everything is perfectly fine.  Still, going to the config shows the "invalid action" message and the table is incomplete.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 09:57:06 am »

try the phpMyAdmin stuff I recommended (you can do a mySQL dump of your coppermine config table and post it here if you want).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.