Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GD problem  (Read 4052 times)

Aalia

• Coppermine newbie
GD problem
« on: June 13, 2005, 01:45:02 am »

Hi. Guys I have a realy big problem, you see My host is - http://www.tripod.lycos.co.uk/ and I read here thet's it suports GD. I have dowloaded it to my site, and start the install of Coppermine. Everything is wright, but  when I click Let's go! batton, it says  -
The installer can not find the 'convert' or 'convert.exe' ImageMagick program in directory 'gd-2.0.33/'. Check that you have entered the correct directory name.

What should I do? Plese help me.

havoc615

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
    • Cheat Commandos Clan Site
Re: GD problem
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 03:32:30 am »

Your trying to use ImageMagick, go into your config and change the conversion method to GD2

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: GD problem
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 09:03:50 am »

RTFM, you can't make up an ImageMagick path, you have to know it. Afaik lycos doesn't have ImageMagick, so do as suggested and leave the ImageMagick path blank, the coppermine installer will then use GD2 instead. Note that free lycos webhosting is known to cause issues, be prepared to encounter more issues. If this is the case, please search before posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.