Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: uninstall  (Read 5171 times)

CrazyDemon

• Coppermine newbie
uninstall
« on: June 12, 2005, 03:50:44 am »

How does on uninstall Coppermine Photo Gallery v1.2.2b-Nuke.  It has some errors and I don't know how to fix them so I'm going to uninstall then reinstall to fix them if that works.  ftrsof2.com  Is the website that has the gallery which is called ftr gallery.  What is happening is someone decided to delete the folders of the module and then reinstalled it.  There are folders there or albums I think they're called which can't be deleted because of this problem. I'm guessing the sql sdatabase has everything in it.  How does one fix this?

casNuy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
Re: uninstall
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 08:05:36 pm »

Check this on the phpnuke forums. This forum is around the Postnuke bridge.
If all fails, just delete the folders after backing up the pictures and start from scratch.
Cas

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: uninstall
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 08:48:42 am »

we don't know phpnuke at all. Moving this thread from "coppermine.sourceforge.net  |  Support  |  pnCPG Support" to the deprecated phpnuke board. Read the sticky threads there to find out more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.