Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about / Help on user galleries  (Read 2645 times)

KelliShaver

• Coppermine newbie
Question about / Help on user galleries
« on: June 12, 2005, 12:05:22 am »

I've just installed coppermine 1.3.3, bridged with punbb1.2.5

I've added several images to the various albums I've created.

Now, what I want to know is this... When I view my private gallery, it's empty. Should it be, or should it list the photos that I've submitted to other albums? Also, I don't actually see a way of uploading anything to my private gallery, though this may well be a configuration error on my part.

Ultimately what I'm looking for is to set CM up to do the following:

- Users can add photos to any of the site's many categories/albums and they all apepar there.

- User's private gallery also lists these photos, i.e. the "my gallery" link takes you to a page that lists all of the photos you have submitted, wherever they may be.

- Users can also add imates to their private gallery that aren't indexed anywhere else.

Ok. I've got the first one working, and I think the 3rd is just a configuration issue on my end. Any ideas about the 2nd?

Nibbler

Re: Question about / Help on user galleries
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 03:18:11 pm »

The user galleries are seperate to the main galleries, and pics can currently only exist once, in one album. You can see all pics uploaded by a user through their profile page. This doesn't help you much with a bridge, but you can link to thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=[USER_ID] manually or wait for the better integration with CPG 1.4.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.