Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMF/Coppermine question  (Read 2842 times)

sophietje

• Coppermine newbie
SMF/Coppermine question
« on: June 13, 2005, 11:52:54 am »

Hi there!!

First of all thank you for this superb software!! I runned CPG with PHPNuke and a CPG standalone. Now I have skipped working with PHP Nuke and installed SMF. Installed a second CPG standalone and used the bridge to connect SMF and CPG with each other.

Everything is working like a charm, but I have a little question. I want to add a link to the gallery in the navigation bar. Can someone tell me how to do this??

My second question: in the configuration of CPG there is a setting to allow new registrations or not. Do I have to switch that setting on or off?? Currently it is off, because I thought the user registrations had to go via the forum.

Thanks in advance.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: SMF/Coppermine question
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 12:54:03 pm »

Please search the forum.  Both of your questions have been asked and answered.  We also have a one question per thread policy; please respect it in the future.

I moved your thread to the themes board - you'll find lots of posts about adding links to your gallery in this board.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.