Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Theme - different content (text) on each page?  (Read 3123 times)

Hooligan

• Coppermine novice
Custom Theme - different content (text) on each page?
« on: June 10, 2005, 07:00:48 pm »

So I've got a custom theme where I've basically pasted  something like the below into the html

Question is, is it possible for to have multiple template.html type pages for each of cpg's links?

What I want to do is say, on the upload page, although cpg's upload instructions appear in my template, the same text,paragraphs, whatever I have in Tempalte.html is wrapped around the upload box. I'd like to have maybe my own screen shots on the upload page further exlaing the process.

The site has the Shop Mod. So on that page I also want addtional text and maybe screen shots.

Is this possible?

<table width="100%" cellspacing=0 style="background-color: #FFFFFF">
   <tr>      
      <td class="gallery" valign="top">
         <table width="100%" cellspacing=10><tr><td>{ADMIN_MENU}{GALLERY}</td></tr></table>
      </td>
      <td class="leftmenu" valign="top">
         <table width="100%" cellspacing=10>
            <tr>
               <td>{MAIN_MENU}</td>
            </tr>
         </table>
      </td>
   </tr>
</table>
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

Hooligan

• Coppermine novice
Re: Custom Theme - different content (text) on each page?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 10:05:27 pm »

OK

After searching the board, it seems that what I need is dynamic content and that is done in the theme.php file. Correct?

Could someone point me to a simple example of how/where this is done?

I'm totally ignorant of php; mostly copy and paste and since Im doing this on a test site, I'm not concerned about breaking anything. I'll just reload if I have to.

TIA
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.