Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [bug fixed] thumb_view_title_row  (Read 3617 times)

mvru

• Coppermine newbie
[bug fixed] thumb_view_title_row
« on: November 14, 2003, 08:46:21 pm »

I'm just about to give up, on this one.
Search everywhere for the solution, couln't find it. Also try to modify templates as well as .css file - still unseccessul. :(

The problem that I have is the table on the main file where it display titles such as: Most viewed, Top Rated and so on. The way it shows on my page is not really fitting to the thime that I have.

(http://www.rusweb.net/table.gif)

How can I reduce the hights of it?
Any boby know please advice!

gtroll

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • CPG-Nuke
styles and default theme
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 09:26:51 pm »

Add a style for H2 in your stylesheet that will control the height of the text of "Last Additions" This also may be being controlled by you nuke stylesheet all nuke theme are not alike...always check for the same style name in it as your cpg .css this can cause strange display behaviours

.tableh1 will control the padding and background and text color for that table that holds the Title "Last Additions"

.maintable controls the table that holds both the title and the pictures don't mess with that one with out backing up the original, one change there could cause problem in other parts....

The best way to hack style and themes is to use the view source on your browser F3 (or find) the text in question and check the html and class attributes that apply....

It would be nice to have a link to your site so I could see exactly what you mean...

gtroll

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • CPG-Nuke
[bug fixed] thumb_view_title_row
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2003, 04:30:05 am »

Ok I found this bug that caused the display of this to be incorrect display, when viewing in IE only, fixed ...will be in RC3
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.