Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do albums containers store their own pics independent from other albums?  (Read 2834 times)

sabryan

• Coppermine novice

I've created a folder called ftp_uploads at the following location
/domains/myDomain.com/public_html/albums/ftp_uploads/

My site: http://www.x360fans.com/

First I upload all my pictures via FTp to that folder (ftp_uploads)
Then I select "Batch add files", the create ftp_uploads folder shows as the only item to choose
When I double click on it, all the new uploaded pictures will be listed and selected for insertion,
I select the specific album from the drop down menu and then I click on the "Insert selected files"
After that I will logout and then login as a user, everything will look good as expected, I see all the albums and their respective photos and movies.

If I login to my site using via FTP, all the pictures are stiil sitting at the ftp_uploads directory, they have not been moved to specific albums containers.

The question: should  pics and movies be moved internally by your program to specific album directory or  is it correct the way I previously explained?

Sorry about the log explanation but i wanted to be as clear as posible.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 01:29:16 pm by kegobeer »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 06:33:10 am by kegobeer »
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

sabryan

• Coppermine novice

Thanks for the quick answer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.