Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHPNuke: Coppermine Themes - Keeps reveting back to DEFAULT Theme  (Read 9216 times)

Nethawk

• Coppermine newbie

OK - So I decided that I need to get some new themes for my Coppermine gallery because the default theme looks so generic and is hard to read the categories with the current Nuke Theme I have installed.

I went to the Coppermine Website and looked up the Download page with all the Coppermine Themes on it.

I got the version of coppermine that is installed with phpNuke Platinum (version 1.3.0) and started downloading a bunch of themes that would go really well with my site.

I uncompressed the files and uploaded them into the "theme" directory inside the "coppermine" module. Back in the "Config" module for coppernime, all the themes show up.

Now heres where I'm having problems:

Every time I try to change the theme of my gallery, I keeps reverting back to "DEFAULT"

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The only thing I can think of is I'm downloading the wrong themes. If this is so, where can I get Platinum approved themes for Coppermine? If this isn't the problem, what am I doing wrong??!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: PHPNuke: Coppermine Themes - Keeps reveting back to DEFAULT Theme
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 08:29:56 am »

There's no nuke support, it is shown in bold, capital letters everywhere on this board. e.g. the board description of the sub-board you posted your message to. I just can't understand why nuke users keep on posting here... >:(
Moving your posting over to the depreacted nuke board, read the sticky threads there to find out more.

Nethawk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 08:46:20 am »

There's no nuke support, it is shown in bold, capital letters everywhere on this board. e.g. the board description of the sub-board you posted your message to. I just can't understand why nuke users keep on posting here... >:(
Moving your posting over to the depreacted nuke board, read the sticky threads there to find out more.

Hey . . . look - If you don't know the answer, don't jump down my throat about it.

I did a search . . . I couldn't find the same problem.

And there wasn't a threat for coppermine 1.3.0! I posted in the best place that I thought I could get an answer!

Sorry I messed up your day!

-Bryan

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 09:43:29 am »

it takes much more to mess up my day ;D and I wasn't going at your throat... :-[
 I just found out why the nuke team has abandoned nuke support: there are only takers, no givers, and there's little respect in the nuke community for others. You could put it the other way round: nuke users are individualists, they don't like to play by rules set up by others. But then: why the hell are they using nuke, an app with so many security holes that it should be put in the same shelf as cheese from Switzerland in supermarket shelves :D?
For your convenience I made a screenshot of the board's overview page and highlighted the important bits for you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.