Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about / Help on user galleries  (Read 2636 times)

KelliShaver

• Coppermine newbie
Question about / Help on user galleries
« on: June 12, 2005, 12:05:22 am »

I've just installed coppermine 1.3.3, bridged with punbb1.2.5

I've added several images to the various albums I've created.

Now, what I want to know is this... When I view my private gallery, it's empty. Should it be, or should it list the photos that I've submitted to other albums? Also, I don't actually see a way of uploading anything to my private gallery, though this may well be a configuration error on my part.

Ultimately what I'm looking for is to set CM up to do the following:

- Users can add photos to any of the site's many categories/albums and they all apepar there.

- User's private gallery also lists these photos, i.e. the "my gallery" link takes you to a page that lists all of the photos you have submitted, wherever they may be.

- Users can also add imates to their private gallery that aren't indexed anywhere else.

Ok. I've got the first one working, and I think the 3rd is just a configuration issue on my end. Any ideas about the 2nd?

Nibbler

Re: Question about / Help on user galleries
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 03:18:11 pm »

The user galleries are seperate to the main galleries, and pics can currently only exist once, in one album. You can see all pics uploaded by a user through their profile page. This doesn't help you much with a bridge, but you can link to thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=[USER_ID] manually or wait for the better integration with CPG 1.4.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.