Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corrupt Config Table After New Install  (Read 2813 times)

pompeii

• Coppermine newbie
Corrupt Config Table After New Install
« on: June 05, 2005, 02:33:11 am »

I have installed Coppermine several times successfully with a similar setup to what I'm about to describe. All with no issues...

After performing a new install that seems to go perfectly, the login function does not work. After entering the user credentials, Coppermine pauses (as it normally does) and then goes back to the 'guest' screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything (webserver software, PHP, MYSQL, ImageMagick, and Coppermine) several times, all with the same results. The strangest thing is what I'm seeing in the config table using phpmyadmin. Here's what I see in the 5th row:

<a href="sql.php?lang=en-utf-8&server=1&collation_connection=utf8_general_ci&db=mysql&table=cpg133_config&pos=0&session_max_rows=30&disp_direction=horizontal&repeat_cells=100&dontlimitchars=0&sql_query=DELETE+FROM+%60cpg133_config%60+WHERE+CONVERT%28%60name%60+USING+utf8%29+%3D+%27allowed_mov_types%27+LIMIT+1&zero_rows=The+row+has+been+deleted&goto=sql.php%3Flang%3Den-utf-8%26server%3D1%26collation_connection%3Dutf8_general_ci%26db%3Dmysql%26table

The four rows above it are blank and there is nothing below it. I'm hoping someone will have a clue about what's going wrong...

I'm running Winserver (Santronics) on W2k, MySQL v4.1.11, PHP v5.0.4

Thanks in advance!
Allan

UPDATE:

I found the problem and it was related to Winserver. I installed the latest patches and everything is working fine.  :-[
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 02:11:01 pm by kegobeer »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.