Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mass keywords  (Read 3185 times)

Rallemann

• Coppermine novice
mass keywords
« on: June 03, 2005, 10:05:07 pm »

My suggestion is, that you can set some or may be one keyword for general using.

For example you went to Germany and visited lot of things - you have uploaded the pictures but you want that one of the keywords of every picure is "germany".

You can set an option "general keyword" so it appears below every picture of this album

Another possibility is that you can choose by a drop down menue several keywords you set before.
But there have to be a site where you can put the keywords in

I think it would do lot of things easier because you have to spend a lot of time for: title, describtion, keywords etc.

Thanks a lot for this excellent gallery and I hope you are inspired by my suggestions ^^

Rallemann
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 03:13:37 pm by Rallemann »

Rallemann

• Coppermine novice
Re: mass keywords
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 08:24:12 pm »

was it non-sense?

ecto

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • My very incomplete gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 02:21:04 am »

I don't exactly understand what you mean, but I guess it's very similar to what I would like to see - a function in the Admin Tools page to mass-apply keywords to pictures in entire albums, or even entire categories.

kongbak

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 04:25:34 am »

this is just want i need, I have about 16000 pictures in my CPG and have been trying to add a few keywords here and there but being able to batch add keywords would really help
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.