Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop streaming of avi files, plus, not using display page for large images  (Read 4869 times)

adam.dullenty

• Coppermine newbie

Hello there,

I'd just like to ask two questions, about things I haven't seen mentioned in the documentation - unless, that is, I'm blind. It was 3am after all. Anyway.

Would it be possible to stop coppermine attempting to stream video files to people, and for there to instead just be a link for people to right click>save target as?

Also, would it be possible for... when people click the intermediate image... it to just link directly to the image as opposed to the page which displays the photo? This way people can also go right click>save target as, on the intermediate image.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 11:35:25 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Sure, just find this line in displayimage.php

Code: [Select]
$pic_html = "<object {$image_size['whole']}><param name=\"autostart\" value=\"true\"><param name=\"src\" value=\"". $picture_url . "\"><embed {$image_size['whole']} src=\"". $picture_url . "\" autostart=\"true\"></embed></object><br />\n";
and make up your own html.

$pic_html = "<a href=\"$picture_url\">Click here to download</a><br />\n";
Same goes for the second part, find

$pic_html = "<a href=\"javascript:;\" onClick=\"MM_openBrWindow('displayimage.php?pid=$pid&fullsize=1','" . uniqid(rand()) . "','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=yes,status=yes,resizable=yes,width=$winsizeX,height=$winsizeY')\">";
and make it into a stright link

$pic_html = '<a href="' . get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize') . '">';
Remember we have a one question per thread policy on this board.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 08:39:33 pm by Nibbler »

adam.dullenty

• Coppermine newbie

Ah, sorry, I didn't realise. Well... they were kind of questions with a similar theme.. ;D

Thanks for the help, I'll have a go!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.