Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: calendar  (Read 3035 times)

djriknet1

• Coppermine novice
  • Your ticket to the tropics - www.tropicalview.net
    • Your ticket to the tropics
calendar
« on: June 01, 2005, 07:23:55 pm »

Hi

I just installed and started using the coppermine gallery and i'm very happy with it (www.tropicalview.net)
But one feature i realy like to see in the next version is a callendar.
so if you post pictures you can set an event date to the picture, and an event name, this name will be listed to the callendar view witch could look like the callendar on http://www.duware.com/products/detail.asp?iPro=29&iCat=10&nCat=Calendar%20&%20Time

so visitors can also brouwse the pictures by events(albums) listed in the callendar.

I think more users of the coppermine pakkage will like this new feature, so please let me know

Greetings

RIk Kroon rik@4kroontjes.com

wyvernsrose

• Coppermine newbie
    • All Around The Bonfire
Re: calendar
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:29:13 am »

agreed I have only installed mine this week and am still working on it, but I have been hunting madly for some sort of calender mod to use with either coppermine or phpBB2 or both, particularly since I only want it viewable by members, even something which you can add members birthdays too, (although in my case I need a calender I can add events too recurring and once off (to not have the ability to add a recurring entry can be a nightmare....primarily more than just members birthdays, I need to ad flight and travel information along with birthday's anniversaries and school terms....but for coppermine to have a complete featured calender it wouldn't just be another gallery anymore now would it  ;)
I got to play with something and the kids wont share their toys :-[

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: calendar
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 04:47:51 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.