Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem to put COMMENT and RATE pictures.(review version)  (Read 5879 times)

royal

• Coppermine newbie
Problem to put COMMENT and RATE pictures.(review version)
« on: June 01, 2005, 09:24:30 am »

Hello guys,

this may sounds silly to some of you, but i have problem letting the registered user in my website to comment and rate the pictures in the album. I already check the configurations and supposedly they can do the things i mentioned but they can't. How can i solve this. Pleasee someone help me

« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 10:20:09 am by royal »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 09:51:48 am »

1) Post a link to your site
2) post a non-admin test user account
3) Post a screenshot of your groups page
4) Post all needed information in your first posting in the future. How are we suppossed to answer questions with so little information? In this thread, just reply with the information I requested
5) Use better subjects for the threads you start in the future, will help others skimming or searching the board for issues they have.

royal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 10:08:29 am »

sorry i regard ur note under the message .. actually i did send a PM to you regarding this problem. Hope u can look it up. Thank you again ...

royal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 10:18:43 am »

Thanks Gaugau for the reminder .. really appreciated it .. sorry i am new here and i try to make coopermine look good on the website i did ...

If any of u guys interested to see the gallery and fix the problem on the comments and rating please go to ...

www.bigboyzmalaysia.org and see under the bigboyz gallery ... see whether u can comment or rate any of the pictures. thanks again .

"say no to abuse"

Nibbler

Re: Problem to put COMMENT and RATE pictures.(review version)
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 02:24:45 pm »

Double check album properties and groups page. Post screenshots as requested in GauGau's original reply if you can't see the problem.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem to put COMMENT and RATE pictures.(review version)
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 10:14:19 pm »

• You come here and don't post all information needed.
  • You don't do as I suggested and post, but send me a PM, although I don't want to be PMed
  • You realize your error, but instead of doing as I suggested, you only post less than half of the information needed
  • When visiting your site, I found out that you're using the nuke port of coppermine, although the description of this board clearly says that there is no nuke support here
The nuke port goes unsupported, we have no idea about it. I'm moving this thread to the deprecated nuke board, read the stickies there. Being unexperienced is a poor excuse for not respecting board rules and not reading before posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.