Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fitting coppermine into my layout...  (Read 2729 times)

lisah

• Coppermine newbie
Fitting coppermine into my layout...
« on: May 29, 2005, 02:15:46 pm »

Hi,

I have coppermine set up now and am happy with the way it's looking. However now I would like to build it into my main site. So that when people are looking at the gallery it's just like any other page on my site, with the navigation above etc...

I assume the best way to do this is to edit the php files, rather than using an iframe (which I don't want to do if possible) however I have no idea where to start and what I need to edit. Does anyone know which files I will need to edit?

Thanks.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Fitting coppermine into my layout...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 04:11:38 pm »

You need to create a custom theme that matches your site.  You should check out the themes board and the documentation.  Moving to the themes board.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Fitting coppermine into my layout...
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 06:33:19 pm »

Try editing the template.html file of the theme you are using for the gallery. You can add stuff there like the headers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.