Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some problems...  (Read 2826 times)

ThejR

• Coppermine newbie
Some problems...
« on: May 21, 2005, 12:42:59 pm »

Hey guys!
I got a Coppermine too, and some problems too. I don't know which version i got but there are some things that should not be :)
It's just one thing but it sucks, the gallery shows me for example "20 pictures on 2 pages" down left on the page but i cannot change between the two sites because down right where the "1 - 2"-site buttons should be is only a "1" like theres only one site.

What is the problem?

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Some problems...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 01:46:52 pm »

Post a link to your site.

If you downloaded Coppermine, the zip file has the version in the name, ie cpg1.3.3.zip.  If you view the source of your page, the version is displayed at the bottom.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

ThejR

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 05:37:22 pm »

http://www.thejvproject.de/seiten/jvforum/galerie/index.php

it looks like i'm using an old version of coppermine. i would like to update but which file is broke that doesnt give me the possibilty to get to the second page when there are two? i dont want to update the whole thing.

ThejR

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 06:57:02 pm »

ah i found it, damn!

when you put your cursor on the right side of the "1" there oyu see it. how can i change it to be always visible? which CSS-Tag is necessary to change?

i use the ipodlounge-template.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.