Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lastuploads time frame  (Read 3088 times)

rubbersoul

• Coppermine regular visitor
Lastuploads time frame
« on: May 26, 2005, 04:49:29 am »

Is there a way to set the number of days....like a time frame...for lastuploads. I need it to be only the last 30 days????
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 12:05:10 pm by GauGau »

rubbersoul

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Lastuploads time frame
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 06:05:28 am »

One other thing about lastuploads......I have removed it from the config menu so that the row dosen't show up.....however I have a link that opens a seperate page to display that lastuploads...on that page alone I would like to have multiple columns! Is it possible? Because if I add the value back in 'config' "catlist/alblist/random,2/lastup,2"
then I would have 2 rows on the main (index) page as well....

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Lastuploads time frame
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 12:04:58 pm »

your first question doesn't belong into the "themes" sub-board at all. In fact you asked almost the same thing on the thread New Images page, so this is a double-post imo.
You have been told as well in the past that we have a "one question per thread" policy, and your second posting is not related to your first one at all.

Please respect board rules in the future, not getting an answer doesn't mean that you should re-phrase your question and start another thread. Maybe just nobody knows an answer to your question in the first place, or people don't want to respond.

Marking this whole thread as "invalid".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.