Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Preview selection on album + java-batch-importer tool  (Read 9316 times)

csms

• Coppermine newbie
Preview selection on album + java-batch-importer tool
« on: May 25, 2005, 10:07:52 pm »

Hi...I modified the searchnew somewhat in order to support some form of easier handling of "getting started". Now if you have created the correct albums (that can be done once, and then a db-dump can be taken), you can basically just hit "go" since coppermine tries to find the correct album for each directory itself. It's a hack, I wouldn't mind a nicer way to get this feature... :-) Modified file below, use some diff tool to see changes, probably a tiny bit performance impact depending on how many subdirectories there are. Works with clicking on the root-dir aswell.

Questions? christopherRemoveThisiDontLikespam@r2mThisAsWell.se

See below for java-import tool
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 07:09:05 am by csms »

csms

• Coppermine newbie
Added some coolnes with a java-import tool
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 02:55:37 pm »

Got tired of waiting around on that browser loading when mass-importing pictures so I sort of semi-ported the import functionality to a java program that you can run.... Note: You'll need at least jre1.4.2 and probably also mysql-connector-java-3.1.6-bin.jar.
The usage for this tool is of course if you have terminal access to the webserver....for example when just starting up an album and already having a large picture base!

Only works with imagemagick or you can use java-encoders. there's a boolean that can be set for that. Note thought that currently java can't read gif-files, but if someone finds a gif-spifeatured plugin then that will work if put in the librarypath....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.