Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: searchable discription of photo details  (Read 2989 times)

coppermineIsBest

• Coppermine newbie
searchable discription of photo details
« on: June 29, 2005, 04:47:38 pm »

Coppermine is one of best software, i ever used, having real good features.
The key word features with auto linking and search makes it like wiki pedia, where each word is searchable, and in milliseconds, user can reach and find, what he wants.

But a little change can make it even better.
1. instead of just in key words, if discription and other rows can also be made clickable and searchable, then it will make this feature most advanced for any site

2. and for key words (which is already searchable and auto clickable/linked) and newly added feature, as asked above in all rows/coloumns, it must be some able to read two three words as one, like new york or new delhi, must be read as one, while it auto system makes new separetly and york separetly linked word.

I hope developer will soon come with it, and it will make this a highly searchbale most advanced user friendly software, not just a picture or gallery managment, as one can search city, name or any thing, while viewing any user pic etc.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: searchable discription of photo details
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 04:00:47 pm »

has been requested before and is being considered. As this is a feature request for future versions, you should have posted in the "feature requests" board instead of the support board. I moved your thread accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.