Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problems adding mp3,avi,midi... to album  (Read 2875 times)

yaz00us

• Coppermine newbie
problems adding mp3,avi,midi... to album
« on: May 21, 2005, 07:47:16 pm »

When I try to add an mp3, mid or avi to an album I got the PB error. All permisions to album, edit or userfiles ar set to 777.
I am getting this error no matter what way I choose to add "pictures"(from ftp uploaded photos or from upload).
In configuration I have jpg/jpeg/jpe/gif/png/bmp/jpc/jp2/jpx/jb2/swc/iff/mpg/mpeg/wmv/avi/mov/mp3/midi/mid/wma/wav/ogg/psd/ram/ra/rm/tiff/tif/doc/txt/rtf/pdf/xls/pps/ppt/zip/rar/gz/mdb accepted extensions,
type of images is set to all,
type of videos is set to wmv/avi/mov/mpg/mpeg
type of audio is set to all
and type od documents to all.
Everything works fine when I add jpeg files.
Any clue?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: problems adding mp3,avi,midi... to album
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 09:54:08 am »

Post a link and non-admin test user account with upload privileges.
"Allowed image types" should not be set to "jpg/jpeg/jpe/gif/png/bmp/jpc/jp2/jpx/jb2/swc/iff/mpg/mpeg/wmv/avi/mov/mp3/midi/mid/wma/wav/ogg/psd/ram/ra/rm/tiff/tif/doc/txt/rtf/pdf/xls/pps/ppt/zip/rar/gz/mdb", as most of those extensions are not actual images. You can only specify file extensions there that actually can be processed by the image library you use (GD or ImageMagick). Try setting "Allowed image types" to "ALL" instead of the list you have.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.