Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch add cleanup ?  (Read 2903 times)

luma

• Coppermine novice
batch add cleanup ?
« on: May 21, 2005, 06:41:34 pm »

Hello everyone

I have been using CPG a few months now for a site of mine that has 6k pictures and about 7000 views (aviation related) and its working out VERY well, we love it.
the site has several admins who use batch add to add there shots.
I have created folders for each memebr under albums/batchadd/membername
they have ftp account to membername section but Can't go back to batchadd or albums for serurity (would not want someone to delete all the pics hehe)

first question, is ther a way to clean this up now, as when we click on batch add there is about 50 folders in there.
second question, small problem is when you click batch add, select your folder  it don't dispaly the thumbnails. if you select your album and click add it adds them just fine and works like a charm but on first clicking your folder it don't display the thumb of each pic.
we are using Imagemagick

thank you

have a great day

Luma

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: batch add cleanup ?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 09:49:40 am »

There's currently no "cleaner" way of using batch-add. The next version of coppermine (the current devel version cpg1.4.x) will have a browsable batch-add interface though (no ETA known though).
The issue with the thumbnails not appearing is not directly related to your first question (and should have been posted in a separate thread). Do a right-click, properties on the broken thumbnail, copy'n paste the thumbnail's URL into a separate browser window and post error messages (if any).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.