Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New coopemine galerie  (Read 4944 times)

goman

• Coppermine regular visitor
New coopemine galerie
« on: May 18, 2005, 07:52:25 am »

Hallo,
don't know please, on when with plans initiation new version gallery?
 :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 08:31:03 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: New coopemine galerie
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 07:56:21 am »

no release date known. It'll be released when it's done. Find out more here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7947.0
Please don't PM me or any other dev team members with such questions. A search would have told you the same.

goman

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 07:59:15 am »

no release date known. It'll be released when it's done. Find out more here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7947.0
Please don't PM me or any other dev team members with such questions. A search would have told you the same.

Well,
but can take into account year, for weeks or month?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 08:36:49 am »

you have to understand how development works: we will release a beta pretty soon (once we managed to address all known bugs). It depends on how many bugs will be discovered then and how long it will take to fix them. There are many ways to contribute and help: if you need the new release that badly, why don't you contribute? The thread I posted already tells you how you can get the devel version. Help us by testing it (and even fixing bugs).

goman

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 04:58:02 pm »

you have to understand how development works: we will release a beta pretty soon (once we managed to address all known bugs). It depends on how many bugs will be discovered then and how long it will take to fix them. There are many ways to contribute and help: if you need the new release that badly, why don't you contribute? The thread I posted already tells you how you can get the devel version. Help us by testing it (and even fixing bugs).

Well,
comprehend. Then I'll ask with otherwise. :-) It will possibility update with no problem on upgrade this contemporary?
( then 1.3.3 upgrade on 1.4 ? )

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 05:06:09 pm »

Of course.

goman

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 06:27:04 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.