Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG 1.41 in an iFrame  (Read 4551 times)

tutone

• Coppermine regular visitor
CPG 1.41 in an iFrame
« on: May 29, 2005, 09:00:44 am »

Issue/Bug with CPG 1.41 when coppermine is used in an iframe. 

I am using the mambo bridge (which is great)... when using coppermine in an iframe if i click on "My Profile"... it takes me to the mambo profile... but it is still within the frame (so there is the main site and then the main site again in the iframe).  Maybe this is just a tweak later on by the end user (i have already fixed it on my test site) after the stable release... but just wanted to let you know. 

Similar type of issue when you go to the new expandable config page.  When you are in an iframe and you click on "expand all"... it makes the config page much bigger then the auto height set iframe.  Should/Could there be an option for the config page to always be expanded or something like that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 11:06:06 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: CPG 1.41 in an iFrame
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 11:05:48 am »

not exactly a bug imo. I don't recommend the use of iframes, as they have drawbacks: one of them being that larger iframe content will result in scroll bars on the page. It's easy to modify the link target to "_top" or "_parent" for the profile link, just edit your theme and add the attribute
Code: [Select]
target="_top" to the link. The config screen is something only the admin will see, he should be able to cope with any iframe drawbacks.
Marking as "invalid"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.