Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WANTED: freelance theme designer to design PAID theme for my site  (Read 4079 times)

marcnyc

• Coppermine novice

I am working on a site which will have CPG, Simple Machines forum, WordPress blog and a webmail system. The idea is that they all have to look the same, like if they are one site. I am looking for a clean, professional looking and simple theme that will be easy to update for future versions and will work across the board and on all major browsers.
Is anybody up for this task?
I need to know how much you'd be charging. I know there are a lot of graphics wizards out there and even though I could do it myself, I don't have much time and would love to be able to outsource this...
Please private message me your bid, questions, ideas, eta timeline and possibly links to other works of yours on the web so I can see what you have done and how you work etc... I might have to wait for a month until I have some money but I am definitely interested in considering all my options.
Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 01:33:00 pm by GauGau »

marcnyc

• Coppermine novice
Re: WANTED: freelance theme designer to design PAID theme for my site
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 08:25:07 pm »

it used to be that for paid work people would come out of the woodwork... i guess time's have changed...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.