Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HCI issue!!  (Read 3198 times)

steve_2000

• Coppermine newbie
HCI issue!!
« on: May 13, 2005, 08:16:09 pm »

hi,

There is a pretty serious HCI issue with coppermine that has confused all users sent to my gallery (even me sometimes) and has nearly put me off coppermine.

If an album is set to be only viewable via ppl who are login in (for instance). If this album is contained within a category (possibly even if it isn't) then this album will appear empty to the user. This gives the user the wrong feedback as it tells them tis empty when in fact they have no persmission to access the files within. Thus instead the album should either be hidden or have some mension that they are not logged in and need to be to view it (depending on the config of the album).

I CANNOT believe this hasn't been fixed already?!?!?!?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 04:17:52 pm by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: HCI issue!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 08:14:35 am »

I CANNOT believe this hasn't been fixed already?!?!?!?

Maybe if you contributed to the project, you can use that tone with us. But the other 5 posts you have made have been receiving help. Let's see what you can do before you go off on people who actually do the work.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: HCI issue!!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 04:17:38 pm »

what is a HCI? I can't see your actual issue. Albmus that a user is not meant to see don't even show up for him, or they are being displayed with a "private" thumb. As Thu suggested you should review your attitude, we don't like to be yelled at. I can't even see how this is suppossed to be a feature request. Marking as "invalid"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.