Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need finishing touches  (Read 6364 times)

luq

• Coppermine newbie
Need finishing touches
« on: March 25, 2005, 04:16:01 pm »

Hi,

Need help with some finishing touches on my customized theme. This is based on the Kubrick theme.

My gallery is located at http://luqmanlee.com/photofolio.

Changes I need done are:

1. On the main page, need the Album Descriptions to trail off after 2 lines.

2. Main page thumbs are fixed at height 180px, filmstrip thumbs in Image Display are fixed at height 80px.

3. Need some extra links that will display pages that will contain info like copyright statements, profile, as well as contact info.

4. Main page thumbs lead straight to the first pic in album instead of to the album thumbs page right now (ie. do away with album thumbs display page)

5. All uploaded photos (thumbs and full-size) will have a 1px black border, as well as a drop-shadow.

In the Display Image portion, I need:

1. The filmstrip at the bottom to remain fixed instead of jumping around depending on photo size.

2. Navigation arrows at the top (right now on my site), to be at the bottom right, flushed with the bottom of the photo.

3. Image caption and Image title (which is on right now), to be at the bottom of the photo.

4. Album Title and Album Description (full version as entered during upload instead of truncated version on main page) to be on right (where the Image caption and Image title is right now).

5. Need a button/link at the bottom right that will lead to a simple form for that photo's info/purchase enquiry.

On the whole, I would also like to stop everything from jiggling about everytime I load a page.

I have no idea how much this will cost me, but right now I've got a budget of USD$100 for this. Will pay by Western Union (not Bidpay).

I've been struggling to get all these stuff done (no programming background - html or otherwise), and if no one takes this up, I'll probably have to scrap everything and do everything up manually from Dreamweaver . . .  :\'(

Thank you!

p.s. oh, as an example of the type of 'flow' that I'm aiming for, please go to http://viiphoto.com. That is about how I'd like it to look (esp the Image Display section).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 01:32:41 pm by GauGau »

George_CC

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Web-Engines: installation, design, modifications of CMS
Re: Need finishing touches
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 06:48:19 am »

imo, it is not good idea on http://viiphoto.com to load all images displayed on film strip and show them by just click, if you can have 10, 20, 100 images in album? But we can make something else.. for example, create "iframe" in image display page and load images in it, not touching whole page... or something else, I need to think a little :)

$85 by WU for all work is OK :)

luq

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 07:14:26 am »

imo, it is not good idea on http://viiphoto.com to load all images displayed on film strip and show them by just click, if you can have 10, 20, 100 images in album? But we can make something else.. for example, create "iframe" in image display page and load images in it, not touching whole page... or something else, I need to think a little :)

$85 by WU for all work is OK :)

Hi George,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm open to any recommendation on the film strip issue. Just let me know what you think is best.

Do let me know what you need in order to start this off! Oh, and also maybe an indication of how long you'd need.

Thanks a bunch!!

George_CC

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Web-Engines: installation, design, modifications of CMS
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 07:21:43 am »

I can finish it in Wednesday, all I need - FTP/CPanel login to your site, send me it by PM or E-mail.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 07:25:44 am »

@George/luq: is this thread done? Please update the status

luq

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 04:39:44 pm »

This thread is done.

The job wasn't finished, and his 'a few more hours' turned out to be significantly more.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 08:07:31 am »

George, what's you comment on this? Is this somehow related to the coppermine core? Can the dev team members or the community help?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.