Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone knows where is reupload mods?  (Read 5019 times)

acidann

• Coppermine newbie
Does anyone knows where is reupload mods?
« on: May 12, 2005, 12:43:13 am »

Hi~ I have seen other people coppermine systems have "reupload" function when you are watching your own album.
Recently my server went down and I only backup the database...I have to reupload the photos agian, but it will take a long time if I recreate those thumbnails by myself. I hope that I can just reupload those photos and let coppermine does all the regenerations of the thumbnails.
I did spend time to read all the mods topics and tried to search the forum, but I can't find the related topic...so I would like to know if you have related dicussions and mods in the forum, please let me know. Thanks a lot!!!

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Does anyone knows where is reupload mods?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 03:43:46 am »

You can regenerate thumbs and intermediate images in Admin Tools or Utilities... one of the links down the right side. You can also try checking out the manual.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Does anyone knows where is reupload mods?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 08:51:34 am »

...depending on the coppermine version you use. This is why support requests (and yours is one) are meant to go into the support board that corresponds to your version of coppermine: you would have gotten a much better answer if you would have posted in the proper board in the first place. The board you posted in clearly says "no support" - what do you expect to find here?
Please post what coppermine version you're using (post a link to your gallery if you're not sure) and a moderator will move this thread accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.