Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem With 'previous' and 'next' Tabs.  (Read 8801 times)

Crash_Sys

• Coppermine novice
Problem With 'previous' and 'next' Tabs.
« on: May 11, 2005, 12:37:30 am »

I have add  the 'previous' and 'next' to page tabs, which I found under MOD's.
MOD.
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=8166.0

The Problem is that I get the Following error, How can I fix this Problem! Please Help ME! ??? ???

Code: [Select]
Notice: Undefined index: max_tabs in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 268

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 270

Notice: Undefined variable: items in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 270

Notice: Undefined variable: total_pages in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 270

Notice: Undefined variable: total_pages in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 271

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 273

Notice: Undefined variable: curr_page in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 274

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 277

Notice: Undefined variable: total_pages in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 279

Notice: Undefined variable: total_pages in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 285

Notice: Undefined variable: total_pages in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 294

Notice: Undefined variable: template in /hsphere/local/home/fastefx/hkf.fastefx.com/cpg1.3.3/cpg133/include/functions.inc.php on line 301

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem With 'previous' and 'next' Tabs.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 10:59:43 am »

turn off display of notices if they don't mean anything to you in coppermine's config. You should have replied on the mod thread you're refering to, as mods are user contributions that the supporters are not familiar with usually. Mods mostly go unsupported.

Crash_Sys

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 09:57:22 pm »

My Bad, What will happend if I delete those lines? Will it still work

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 10:15:12 am »

of course not! Don't remove the code; do as I suggested and turn notices off. Post a link to your site for details.

Crash_Sys

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 11:38:12 pm »

Here is the Link to the site, and I have add the a admin account and a user account

http://www.hkf.fastefx.com/gallery/

AdminID: ***********
AdminPW: **************

UserID: test
UserPW: test

Please Help, ME, Not sure what is wrong.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 05:19:09 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 05:18:51 pm »

I can't see your issues. Never post an admin account on a public board! I removed it from your above posting, remove the account and change your "regular" admin account's password asap.

pulz

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 07:19:02 pm »

Please Help, ME, Not sure what is wrong.

Why don't you just do as Gaugau said and turn notices of in the config. Thats all you need to do!

I can't see how we can help you any further if you even don't try to do this and instead giving a link to your site.
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 08:37:54 am »

Crash_Sys won't receive any further support, as he obstructed the readability of the "Powered by Coppermine" tag on his page. Support will only return if the tag returns on his page permanently. Giving credit where credit is due is not too much to ask for.

Crash_Sys

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 09:01:39 am »

Crash_Sys won't receive any further support, as he obstructed the readability of the "Powered by Coppermine" tag on his page. Support will only return if the tag returns on his page permanently. Giving credit where credit is due is not too much to ask for.

I have retracted my negative comments, once again sorry! :-[
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 12:45:26 am by Crash_Sys »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 09:11:28 am »

Swearing won't win you friends here, and lying won't either: you deliberately modified the font-size in your style sheet, and you even have a comment in it that shows you're fully aware of it. In your style sheet, you have
Code: [Select]
/*