Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need for 1.2.1 - Comments aren;t cleared when chagning pic.  (Read 4040 times)

pgt96drvr

• Coppermine regular visitor

I have it so that every person has 1 pic.   If they delete that pic, then the comments go with it.. gone...   What I would like is for them to have the option, when deleting the picture ,as to whether or not they would like to keep or delete their comments.  I don't know if it's possible, but I would really like to see this in action.

Willing to pay well...

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 01:30:55 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Need for 1.2.1 - Comments aren;t cleared when chagning pic.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 01:31:12 pm »

Where would the comments go ?

Please read the sticky for how to use this board properly.

pgt96drvr

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Need for 1.2.1 - Comments aren;t cleared when chagning pic.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 08:39:24 pm »

The comments would be linked to the user themselves.  From what I understand, the comments are linked to the picture, not the suer, so when the picture is gone, the comments are gone as well.  If linked to the user, then when they upload new picture, it would automatically put the comments of the old pic into the new pic.

Sry if I was too vague. my appologies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.