Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved domain names/edited config/images still not showing  (Read 4483 times)

Kinsey

• Coppermine newbie
Moved domain names/edited config/images still not showing
« on: April 27, 2005, 04:46:12 pm »

On the server that I'm on, I had one domain name, and yesterday I asked them to change it to another domain name.  So they did as such, and that domain name became the "main" one on the account.  I made the old one an add-on to some random subdomain.

I logged into Coppermine and changed the address on the 'config' page to the newest one, and when I went to the gallery all the images were showing up as links, but there's no image in it's place.

I don't understand.  All the files are still there, and I changed the domain name in config.php, did I miss another step?

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Moved domain names/edited config/images still not showing
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 04:49:13 pm »

If you have enabled hotlink protection, you need to add the new domain to the whitelist.

If that doesn't help, you need to post the URL.

Kinsey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 04:58:46 pm »

Hmm, nope, my hotlink is currently disabled.

The url is this -- http://www.thinkimpretty.org/iconic/gallery .

I also noticed this, when I use the admin links to batch add/albums, it works fine.  But when I click on the "Upload File" link by the log out button, I get this string of errors:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/uploaded/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/uploaded/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Related, perhaps?

Something else I just noticed, my other gallery works fine.  The images still work and I never changed the domain name to the link.  So I chaned the gallery above back to the old address, and nothing.  It's just this gallery that's having the problem.  The gallery that works did not have the 1.3 upgrade, the one that doesn't work DID have the upgrade, could that be related as well?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 07:42:56 pm by Kinsey »

OmegaGOD

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • I approve.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 08:00:37 pm »

The errors that you are getting,

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/uploaded/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/uploaded/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/uploaded/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/altvoic/public_html/iconic/gallery/upload.php on line 453

is a permissions problem. Make sure your ./albums, ./albums/uploaded/, and ./albums/uploaded/edit/ directories are all writeable by the server. ie CHMOD 777

--OmegaGOD
Please do not PM me with support questions. Please read the manual and then if posting questions please place them in the proper sub-boards.

Kinsey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 08:12:27 pm »

Yep, all the folders are 777.

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 05:40:22 pm »

The server gives '403 forbidden' messages for the pics, so there either a permissions/CHMOD probelm, or some restrictions in  an .htaccess file.

Kinsey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 08:53:32 pm »

How would I go about the permissions in the .htaccess file?

What I don't understand is why this is the only gallery affected.  The gallery at http://www.thinkimpretty.org/spitfire wasn't affected at all.  The gallery that's having the image problems is the only one that I did the Coppermine upgrade to before the domain name switch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.