Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: clearer information help users to find all images uploaded by another user  (Read 4282 times)

zhangweiwu

• Coppermine newbie

When you see a user profile, there are two thunbmails of the most recent images uploaded by that user, click this two images you can get a list of all images uploaded by that user.

But in my case most of my users don't know s/he can do this. s/he tends to think click the two images s/he can see full size image of that particular two, and keep questioning how to see a list of *all* images by that user. There should be clearer information on user profile page about this.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 04:32:49 pm by TranzNDance »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

I guess the field to the left of the image in that row could be labelled as the rest of the rows are with something like "Files"

We do have a feature freeze for 1.4 so I don't know if we can add this new field.

zhangweiwu

• Coppermine newbie

Well, good suggestions. If we cannot do it in 1.4 it's okay to be in 1.5. But this is trivial UI change that perhaps nothing to do with security or functionaility, so it should be easy to add.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

In cpg1.4.x, we added some text to the thumbnails in a user's profile, to make it more obvious what the thumbnails are for (see attached screenshot). Is this what you're requesting? If yes, we can mark this thread as "done", as the feature already is in the devel code.

Joachim

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

Oops. :-[ I guess I should also confirm in the dev version whether something has already been implemented. ;D

zhangweiwu

• Coppermine newbie

this is my request, please mark this thread as 'done'. Thank you:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.