Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: There is no album where you are allowed to upload files.  (Read 3157 times)

zoey

• Coppermine newbie
Re: There is no album where you are allowed to upload files.
« on: April 17, 2005, 01:44:09 pm »

My users get "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files". I've given permission in both the groups panel and the album properties page.  I did create at least one album.

The only thing I have not enabled is User Albums. I want them to add to the exsisting albums not have seperate ones. Is that why it's not working for some reason?

OmegaGOD

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • I approve.
Re: There is no album where you are allowed to upload files.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 11:18:38 pm »

Please refer to the manual. http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/manual.php#getting You need to have an album that allows visitors to upload files. Go to the album properties.
Please do not PM me with support questions. Please read the manual and then if posting questions please place them in the proper sub-boards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.