Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: e-mail  (Read 5803 times)

rezaff

• Coppermine newbie
« on: April 21, 2005, 10:39:36 am »

Hello - I am brand new to coppermine and still trying to fine my way around it.  I have searched aroun but cannot seem to find the detailed answers to my questions:
I am currently running CPG 1.3.2

1 - I would like to allow users to upload photos by sending photos via e-mail to specified address(es) - the subject could be the title, the body the descirption; can this be done?

2 - I would like registered users who have requested such, to receive an e-mail notifcation with a link when new phots or a new album is posted - ideally this would be configurable to send once a day, every update, etc.  Can this be done?

Thanks for your help....

Hollogram

• Coppermine newbie
Re: e-mail
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 12:01:10 pm »

Hi,

I'm new to this too, but saw a topic which may help you out.  Not all the way there but should allow you to get emails from a POP3 account to a directory.  Next piece of the jigsaw is then to get the images out of the directory into coppermine.
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=30323.0

May be of help.  If you managed to get it sorted then thet me know.
Cheers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.