Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with uploading Pictures from batch add file to an album  (Read 3425 times)

nitinjaiswal

• Coppermine newbie

Hi I am not from a programming background so need help, yes I have read the document but still unable to crack the probelm  ???. I have three Problems:

1.For the last few days I am unable to upload the pictures to my Album from Batch Add File. When I click on the link it shows me - Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1

2. On my batch add file screen, it is showing me a warning : the script can't write in this directory, you need to change its mode to 755 or  777 before trying to add the files !
- I did change it in my config. but i still get this warning.

3.How to create a new folder in my Album to upload photos?

Nibbler

Re: Problem with uploading Pictures from batch add file to an album
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 07:26:15 pm »

You need to chnage the permissions on the file system with your ftp client or a tool provided by your host. New folders would be created in a similar way.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem with uploading Pictures from batch add file to an album
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 09:33:24 am »

do the words "no support" mean anything to you? If yes, take a look at the name of the sub-board you posted your support request in... >:(
You usually get more detailed answers if you respect board rules. If you need further help, reply to this thread, posting what version of coppermine you use.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.