Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: get rid of scrollbar  (Read 3657 times)

-Manuel-

• Coppermine newbie
get rid of scrollbar
« on: April 19, 2005, 10:17:47 pm »

Hello together
I would like to get rid of the scrollbar on the right side on my cpg installation. Does anybody know how to do that?

One solution could be to reduce the space between Powered by Coppermine and the Copyright in the footer. How could I do that?

Thank you very much for your help.

-Manuel-
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 09:12:02 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: get rid of scrollbar
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 09:11:29 am »

wether you have a scroll bar or not depends on OS, browser, resolution and window size. It will differ for every visitor to your page. This applies to all web pages, not only coppermine. It's a most basic conecpt of displaying content that is larger than the space that is available in a window. There's no realistic method to get rid of the scroll bars (except forcing all your users to buy a 21'' screen ;)). You could modify your theme to use less space for your content (some html skills needed); this will not fix your basic issue though (because it can't be fixed).

Joachim

Nibbler

Re: get rid of scrollbar
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 02:13:29 pm »

Open your template.html, find the line

Code: [Select]
<table width="778" height="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
and remove the height="100%"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.