Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: install/upload trouble red lines everywhere  (Read 3332 times)

gewoonbart

• Coppermine newbie
install/upload trouble red lines everywhere
« on: September 17, 2005, 08:04:31 am »

When i try to upload photos i get this error:

Warning: getmypid() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/paid/g/r/groningenrules.nl/htdocs/www/coppermine/upload.php on line 501

Though i can still continue, and the photo is where i want it, very strange and all the red cant be correct. I did put /album & /include to write (btw you dont say if this should be for subsirectorys also)

When i try to change the config page it says:

Not Found
The requested URL /config.php was not found on this server.

The webadress changes from www.groningenrules.nl/coppermine/config.php --> www.groningenrules.nl/config.php
config.php only exists in the coppermine directory, so why isnt it searching there? Its in the coppermine directory, not the basic webadres, stupid program!!

When i try to do everything all over its not working, the install thing cant be dont twice it think as i get several red lines telling me it already excists. It does excist, but with same problems. (install.lock aint there when i tried to install again) Doesnt matter, it didnt work the first time!! I just want it to work, but this program makes it so hard to make ik work, cant you just make it work, i get red lines all the time!!! The config thing annoys me the most, as i cant change a thing.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 09:34:52 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: install/upload trouble red lines everywhere
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 09:23:39 am »

Both issues are a result of the way your server has been setup and are not problems with Coppermine itself.

Warning: getmypid() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/paid/g/r/groningenrules.nl/htdocs/www/coppermine/upload.php on line 501

Your server admin had chosen to disable this function. There is a sticky thread on the upload board that explains what to do about this : Warning: getmypid has been disabled.

The problem with incorrect paths is down to poor server setup. The information that the server provides to coppermine is incorrect. There is a workaround for this posted here and many other places.

Hope that helps.

gewoonbart

• Coppermine newbie
Re: install/upload trouble red lines everywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 09:03:24 am »

Problem solved Nibbler, thnx alot!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.