Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about a batch add mod  (Read 2733 times)

cassie396

• Coppermine regular visitor
Question about a batch add mod
« on: April 17, 2005, 08:23:43 am »

I am moving a massive gallery over to Coppermine and I am having some trouble with the batch add page.

My problem is that I want to sort things into folders, but if I do it the way it was on the old system it will be 3-400 folders, which times out in 'batch add'. (Also, each folder has a few hundred pictures, so even if I combine them, then the next page will time out when I do the add).

I am wondering if there is some kind of mod that will modify the batch add page to only display folders that have been updated in the past day so it won't bring up all the folders that I have already added the pictures from. Do you know what I mean? Or maybe someway to tell the script not to pull up certain folders in the batch add process?

I am praying that there is some kind of mod like this that I couldn't find. If there isn't, I'll take any suggestions.

Thanks!
Cassie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.