Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: separated login page?  (Read 2292 times)

dakky

• Coppermine newbie
separated login page?
« on: April 16, 2005, 04:17:30 pm »

This question isnt related with CPG too much but still I want to do something with it. So I'd like to make a simple login page (javascript or something else) on my webhost. Only when you type some generic password (ie I would put it user/pass : view/gallery) you could see the gallery. The simpliest way would be just that the login system after typing in the "correct" password just redirects to the good path for gallery. Im preety new with HTML and PHP and i need help. And that login should not login users to the gallery (i mean they wouldnt be registered) but it would just allow them to see the gallery as anonymous (like now). you may see the whole gallery thing working here although its in Croatian.

Thanx :)

OmegaGOD

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • I approve.
Re: separated login page?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 06:16:57 am »

You can create a .htaccess file within the root directory of CPG. Search google for password protecting a directory using .htaccess
Please do not PM me with support questions. Please read the manual and then if posting questions please place them in the proper sub-boards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.