Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Solved: Weirdness with "Water Drop" Template  (Read 2444 times)

drbrun0

• Coppermine newbie
Solved: Weirdness with "Water Drop" Template
« on: April 16, 2005, 06:10:39 am »

Hi,

I've tried searching for an answer to my question, but just haven't been able to find what I'm looking for.

I'm currently designing a fansite and using coppermine for my screencaptures/fanart gallery, and am using the water drop theme, with some of the colors changed in the style sheet.

I have a category called "episode screencaptures" which has 23 albums in it.  With the settings, it should show 12 albums per page, with links to the pages with the other albums on it down in the bottom right hand corner.  When I have the theme set to default classic, this happens exactly.  However, when I have it set to my modified version of water drop or even the orginal water drop theme, the navigation links to the remaining pages don't show up in the corner.  The url to this main page is: http://danny-and-mary.written-in-stars.net/gallery/index.php

When I view just the category "episode screencaptures", the page navigation does show up...  http://danny-and-mary.written-in-stars.net/gallery/index.php?cat=2

My question is, how do I get that little navigation menu in the bottom right corner of the table with the albums to show up on the table in the main page.  When people arrive on index.php, I'd like the link to the second page of that episodes screencapture to show up on the index.php page.

I hope I've explained things clearly enough...

Much thanks!

ETA:  I figured out what I needed to do after comparing the theme.php files from water drop and classic...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 07:26:15 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.