Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current user information...  (Read 3167 times)

marcamillion

• Coppermine frequent poster
Current user information...
« on: April 21, 2005, 08:37:11 pm »

Is there anyway to include like a list of all the logged on users at the moment and a private messaging option. Also maybe an avatar for the users. Kinda like a message board, or is that why you get Content Management ?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 11:31:21 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Current user information...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 11:30:26 pm »

with a post count of 65, you should know better: no support on this board - it's meant for requests for future versions of coppermine, there's no actual support here. Please respect board rules in the future (you have been told so quite often already).

Joachim

marcamillion

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 12:26:10 am »

That was a feature request. The feature being: a list of logged on users at the moment and other stats for users for the day. As far as I know, there is no feature like that in the last stable rls of 1.3.3. Hence, I am requesting something that is not there. This is feature request if I am not mistaken.

snork13

• Contributor
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 04:47:52 am »

That was a feature request. The feature being: a list of logged on users at the moment and other stats for users for the day. As far as I know, there is no feature like that in the last stable rls of 1.3.3. Hence, I am requesting something that is not there. This is feature request if I am not mistaken.

sort of, try making better use of the search function.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=5373.0

snork
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.