Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help a n00b out! Install problems  (Read 2979 times)

waylman

• Coppermine newbie
Help a n00b out! Install problems
« on: November 18, 2003, 01:11:25 am »

can someone direct me to install directions for this beast? I have unzipped and uploaded the files. I'm trying to start the install by typing in http://www.mydomain.com/cpg1.2.0_final/install.php but I get the following error:

Warning: main(include/sql_parse.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/waylonc/public_html/cpg1.2.0_final/install.php on line 21

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'include/sql_parse.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/waylonc/public_html/cpg1.2.0_final/install.php on line 21

What do I need to do? Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 08:01:30 am »

did you upload the full package including the subfolders? Is the file include/sql_parse.php where it's supposed to be?
Is there any reason why you don't give us a link (I could have found about this myself if you had given me the link).
There's no need to keep the name of the coppermine folder "cpg1.2.0_final", yu can rename that to something easier to remember and type, as long as you don't change the name of the subfolders.
Did you read the documentation and the faq before yelling "help" (and I must confess I'm impressed by your wisely chosen subject line of this thread, it makes me want to jump to support immediately :wink: )?

GauGau

waylman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 07:47:14 pm »

turns out I had to CHMOD some subdirs. After digging around for a long while, (the coppermine.sourceforge.net site is interestingly oranized to say the least), I figured it out.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 08:54:25 am »

what could be changed in your opinion?

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.