Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: narrow theme from getting stretched  (Read 2452 times)

nameless

• Coppermine novice
    • Skate, Snow, and Surf - SFboarders - Bringing San Francisco Bay Area boarders together.
narrow theme from getting stretched
« on: April 13, 2005, 12:45:08 am »

I am switching to the Kubrick theme which is a lot narrower than my current theme. I tried adjusting "Width of the table for file display (pixels or %)" to a narrow size but it appears that this will only apply to new photos that get uploaded. Well you can see what I am talking about at the link below:

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=6

Make sure to choose the Kubrick theme and you will see how the photo stretches out the theme and it cycles over.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 10:37:51 am by GauGau »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: narrow theme from getting stretched
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 04:07:40 am »

If your pictures are wider than what the theme allows, this happens.  The same thing happens if you have panoramic thumbnails - it stretches the theme to fit.

If you change the max width/height of intermediate images to a smaller number, you can then use the admin tools to create new intermediate images.  That will solve your problem.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

nameless

• Coppermine novice
    • Skate, Snow, and Surf - SFboarders - Bringing San Francisco Bay Area boarders together.
Re: narrow theme from getting stretched
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 01:47:35 am »

Thanks kegobeer. I never used this feature. Took awhile with all my albums and photos but it worked great. *raises thumb*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.