Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Failure to create directory  (Read 3019 times)

labelladiabla

• Coppermine newbie
Failure to create directory
« on: April 10, 2005, 04:27:02 am »

Seeking some help please.. I am able to upload a file, and then when it goes on to the description of the image, I enter that and then upon clicking continue, I get this error:
Critical error
Failed to create directory c:/documentsandsettings/owner/mydocuments/LBDGRAPHX03/cpg123/albums/userpics/10001 !
I know this is probably something really simple, but I have yet to figure it out. Any help would really be appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 05:46:15 am by TranzNDance »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Failure to create directory
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 05:17:53 am »

Please do not use red font to make your text stand out. It's painful to the eyes. That's why I'm not reading the post.

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 05:40:14 am »

I have to agree with trans, it's a little rude. Like posting in all caps.

Your problems are no more important than anybody else's here.

You have a dedicated group of folks who will read your message and respond anyway, next time show some respect to those folks.

That being said, "c:/documentsandsettings/owner/mydocuments/LBDGRAPHX03/cpg123/albums/userpics/10001" is an awfully strange place to decide to put your coppermine gallery.

That whole string is missing some very important spaces, which is probably why it's not finding the files. Try relocating the whole shebang from cpg123 to your wwwroot folder.

labelladiabla

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 05:43:01 am »

you know what, *beep* ALL YOU BITCHES
 as i read thru this forum hoping to find an answer to my problem, i noticed that everyone here is a fucking snobby *beep*. All your replies to people are short and rude, yet you expect us to be polite to you. #1 I was not trying to make my text stand out, I simply saw the option to change font color, and red being my favorite color, I chose it. I didnt see anywhere that we cant change the font color, so why dont you say somewhere that you wont help someone who changes their font color? Just because you are more advanced in this coppermine does not make you high and mighty. You are no better than anyone else on here and frankly I think you are all stuck up bitches. I am deleting you fucking shitty ass program and you can all kiss my fucking white ass you bunch of *beep* ass bitches

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 05:44:28 am »

Whoo, good riddance.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 05:47:39 am »

My vote: (https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ftu2.net%2Femoticons%2Ficon_banned.gif&hash=8756958bc848dca7f18396eec264a8160c02ee86)

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 06:52:42 am »

Respect and Ire are both earned.  We weren't rude to you, everything in our tone was civil as we tried to explain why what you had done that offended our sensibilites.

WE are not the ones that needed help, you were. It would have behooved you to take our suggestion and modify your post, instead you chose to rant.

Goodbye, good riddance, take a couple of your ugly friends with you, and don't let the door hit you  on the way out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.