Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My wish list  (Read 2585 times)

zhangweiwu

• Coppermine newbie
My wish list
« on: April 10, 2005, 02:10:42 pm »

Sorry but I didn't find a place for me to post RFE so I just past them here.

My wish for the future CPG

* an option to let random images never show video, only show images;
* an option set minimum score for random images, e.g. lower then 3 star image won't appear in 'random image' section;
* as well as an option weather or not to show images that has no score/grade in the random image section;
* allow users who upload video also upload a thumbname screenshot of that video;
* optionally always show video in a link rather then playing video directly in the browser;
* provide a function to export the whole album in a directory structure that reflect the category/album structure, rather then the current userpic/100034/... way;
* uploader - picure search. When I see a picture is good, I can click to see all the picures uploaded by the same user.

Nibbler

Re: My wish list
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 02:24:19 pm »

Didn't see the feature requests board ?

Please only request one feature per thread, it helps to track the requests. Your last request is already available through the user's profile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.