Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Buttons and other near the Picture  (Read 3178 times)

kos

• Coppermine newbie
Buttons and other near the Picture
« on: June 21, 2005, 01:22:49 am »

Hello...

I have a Website with a bottom-menu and on Top a design.

In the middle frame works Coppermine. The Start-Site of Coppermine its ok, and The Thumbmailsite too. But if i click an Picture from the Thumpnailsite, and want to look the Medium-Picture, i maut scroll up and down to look the Picture and navigate to the next or before Picture. In the Dia-Show its the same. Now, i want to have the picture in the left side, and the buttons for next, preview, start diashow, info on the right side. Also the deskripton oft the Picture and the stars.....

How can i make it so?

I have seen a Theme where the Film is vertical on the left side. I wish to have the Picture/Photo on levft site and all other elements on the right side in Diashow and middle-format view. i only have 400 px hight and the picture/Foto can be 350 px hight, and i wish, nobudy must scroll up or down for pressing the next-preview-bottons...
The textlinks in Top for navigation can be disabled in this viewing, i also dont´know how to do it so. I mean the returnbutton to overview is in this viewing enought.

And a other question:
My thumbs has a hight : 50 px, and my albumpreviewtumbs have 100 px high. If i load up or regenerate the tumbs, they was created in 50 pix hight. the Album-Previewthumbs have a bad quality. I can change the tumbnails to 100 and generate them, and later i go in options and change ist to 50 for Thumbs. Now the 100.. thumbs are ok, but if i upload a little bit later a other, its again only low quality. How can i change, that the thumbs are generate in 100 px, if i upload, and if the thums are normal 50 hight.

I hope i know in short time, how i can have the the pictures left and the other Buttons...ranking... etc on the right.

Many thanks!

Please excuse my english, i know, i´m not so great in english, i´m from Germany.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Buttons and other near the Picture
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 03:49:50 am »

one question per thread! Edit template.html to change your layout.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.