Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New groups with permissions  (Read 3212 times)

zoomzoom

• Coppermine newbie
New groups with permissions
« on: April 08, 2005, 02:44:36 pm »

Salve, avrei bisogno di qualche aiuto per coppermine...

1) vorrei creare un gruppo, "administrators2",  i quali possono inserire per ogni categoria un numero massimo di 5 foto. E se per esempio ne volessero inserire delle altre, dovrebbero prima cancellare quelle esistenti e poi fare l'upload.

2) Vorrei fare in modo che quando si clicca su una miniatura, la foto grande si aprisse in un popup. Non ho capito bene se questa funzione già c'è, ma a me non funziona. Io come browser uso Internet Explorer 6.0
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 11:37:14 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Aiuto urgente per coppermine
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 05:33:46 pm »

There's no support in italian; none of the devs/supporters speaks this language. Moving your posting from CPG 1.3 Standalone Support to the language-specific board (which is being locked for regular users to start new threads in, as there is no support in other languages than the ones specified), although I doubt that you will get a good reply there. Especially when looking for help urgently ("Aiuto urgente"), you should respect board rules (one of them being "board language is english", another one is "use a good subject").
I suggest you try to post in english or ask a friend to translate your question for you.

Joachim

zoomzoom

• Coppermine newbie
New groups with permissions
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 11:15:43 am »

Hi,  I would have need of some aid for coppermine...

1) I would want to create a group, "administrators2", which can insert of every category the maximum number of 5 photos. And if as an example they wanted some to insert of the others, they would have before to cancel those existing and then to make the upload.

2) I would want to make so that when click on the thumb, the big photo was opened in a popup. I have not understood well if this function already is, but to me it does not work. I as browser I use Internet Explorer 6.0

Sorry my English

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: New groups with permissions
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 11:37:00 am »

Merged your initial posting in italian with your translated request.

Joachim

P.S. We have a "one question per thread" policy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.