Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Commercial Features  (Read 4914 times)

QuentinJS

• Coppermine newbie
Commercial Features
« on: November 17, 2003, 08:13:36 pm »

I can see the need for comercial features. These features would allow seeing thumbnails, and perhaps watermarked images, or reduced quality images.  And then you can select 1 or more images (like to a shopping cart)  that you can purchase. Could also be done on an album as well.  So you could purchase the entire album perhaps at a savings over individual images.  

Users could perhaps purchase credits, or additional rights.  So a purchase of additional rights would last for a certain period of time, or for a certain # of viewings where each album or picture would be worth so much.  default would be a single credit.   And then when those credits/rights expired the access to the "Group" would also expire.  This would requiree the grouping capabilities as mentioned in the previous request above.  

Perhaps a layout that allows mutiple pictures to be displayed.  Almost like a collage, but say you want 3 pics ... Angled, straight, then angled, and have them overlapping a bit.  with a commentary underneath.  I did see one product that did this and I can see where putting a # of images together would be handy.  

Okie, I think that covers my suggestions for now... more I am sure will be forthcoming.  I do know that I might have to get involved to make a few of them happen as I deleted a pic from an album, now I want it put into a different album... hmmmmm....  now what do I do...  

:shock:
Keep Hackin,
-=Q=-

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
Commercial Features
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 03:04:47 am »

There already is a long thread about this .... Your inputs are appreciated but please take a look at what has been discussed before posting :)
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.